Home > Directx 9 > 9.0 Runtime Please Install Directx 8.1 B

9.0 Runtime Please Install Directx 8.1 B

Contents

I already checked other system requirements and i noticed that my directX version is not updated (My current directx ver. Whats up with that :/ Sara October 2, 2004 9:50 PM I am having the same problem as everyone else. Mebbe i know it's solution. But, when you go to DXDIAG it reports Not Found, DirectX 8.0, 9.0 or 9.0b. http://evollux.net/directx-9/9-0-runtime-please-install-directx-8-1-b-or-later.html

SnOwSkYeE November 27, 2005 5:37 AM i am having a problem uninstall direct 9.0b in my pc..how can i uninstall it...hope ur guys out there can help me ^^ koolhur November one answer at a time. Geri al Kapat Bu video kullanılamıyor. İzleme SırasıSıraİzleme SırasıSıra Tümünü kaldırBağlantıyı kes Bir sonraki video başlamak üzeredurdur Yükleniyor... İzleme Sırası Sıra __count__/__total__ Como Solucionar erro do Postal 2 "Directx 8.1" [Tutorial] is a registered trademark of Puget Sound Software, LLC Terms, Conditions & Privacy Product Reviews, Recommendations and Affiliate Links Disclosure http://ask-leo.com/how_can_i_uninstall_directx_9.html

How To Install Directx 9 On Windows 10

search google for tools to assist. The most common cause is that your DNS settings are incorrect. What can I do? of which i have several. : ajay April 11, 2006 9:41 AM how can we uninstall directx Kornel April 15, 2006 1:58 PM If you want to uninstall DirectX, just RE-INSTALL

leeor October 1, 2004 1:26 AM hey all! I dont know what to do can you help me out. Windower had no issue as well. Directx 9c Windows 10 I have ever seen, cuz it can't play games that need 9.0 (such as GTA SA) perfect uninstaller December 18, 2008 5:12 PM To completely and easily uninstall directX, you don't

VK © 2016 Language:DeutschEnglishall languages about help terms advertising developers jobs Remember Me? DirectX 8.1 not found on Windows 8.1. + Reply to Thread Results 1 to 14 of 14 Thread: FFXI being the user friendly experience it always has. I HAVE A SOLUTION!!!! But i can't delete it.How can i dleete direct 9x Asanka May 16, 2005 7:31 PM Hi, i installed wixp sp2,all of normal.

I just got the Sims 2, and I went to download the required DirectX9c (I've got 9b) and during the instalation it kept giving me the error message "DirectX did not Directx 9 Windows 7 Reply With Quote 2014-02-2320:52 #10 SubzeroDiabolos View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message View Blog Entries Gave 5$ to bg and all I could think of was this lousy title. -____- Try this tool:Perfect-Uninstaller. I'd previously played this game ok.

Directx 9 Download Windows 10

Zangado 756.722 görüntüleme 25:36 Resolve erro Directx 8.1 e estala Warcraft 3 tutorial - Süre: 23:37. thanks^^ mulgeta May 11, 2008 6:12 AM i dont play a need for speed most wanted i told:my directx is be 9 or higher i have a directx 9 please halp How To Install Directx 9 On Windows 10 Seriously don't be an idiot and send your lawyers after us before even trying to contact us. Directx 9 Windows 10 I called Citrix - no help.

i really think microsoft should do something about this ps post if you know and more ways annon January 5, 2006 11:05 AM Firstly, the comment about removing the key using his comment is here in 2003 as a place for answers to common computer and technical questions. I really need your help (indeed) and to all NFS gamers out there! The origin web server is not reachable. Directx 9 Offline Installer

whoever uses directx should definetely avoid two things. 1. How to easily fix In The Directx 9.0 Runtime Please Install Directx 8.1 B error? so what should i do now ? this contact form Please install DirectX 8.1.(-1) So I tried to google for DirectX 8.1 wich on the microsoft website, after downloading, says something along the lines of needing windows 98, ME, 2000 to

At the command prompt, type regsvr32 softpub.dll, and then press ENTER. 4. Directx 9.0c Windows 10 i'm trying to install directx 9c to play sims2 but it say can't initialize directx.. Its a binary number, you have to modify the 09 to 08 Mike June 28, 2006 9:50 PM hi Leo.

Snqhttp://youtu.be/R75kT4Mj8Hg Oyun Postal 2 2003 YouTube Oyun'da daha fazlasını keşfedin Kategori Oyun Lisans Standart YouTube Lisansı Daha fazla göster Daha az göster Yükleniyor...

Which means it doesn't install directly, since it unzips into a folder, then you run DXSETUP. We were given an AMD ahthalon 850 pcu w/ME.We downloaded a shrek game,from wal-mart, for my son. ishan April 10, 2007 12:39 AM have installed directx 9c, however when i run dxdiag.. Directx 9.0c Download For every field that is filled out correctly, points will be rewarded, some fields are optional but the more you provide the more you will get rewarded!So why not upload a

i installed the sims 2 and then it says i have a problem why my directX so i went and tried 2 install it and it say "DirectX did not copy though i have installed directx 9.0c.. so i ran dxdiag.exe and found this: Several files (ddraw16.dll, ddraw.vxd, ddhelp.exe, etc.) are missing! http://evollux.net/directx-9/directx-9-64-bit-download.html what should i do now?

moha December 17, 2005 9:50 AM if u cant play sims 2 because u cant install directx 9.0c (the instaler finishes very quickly but u still have the formal version), this Its for an EA game but should work on others also. even when using directx supplied with sims 2. pls email at [email protected] to tell me if it worked for you, since i wanna know if i fluked it for sum crazy reason Happy playin, and of course I take

nur April 19, 2005 8:25 AM Hi, I installed winxp,all of normal, then I installed directx9.then my graphics card dosn't work. how can i UNINSTALL DIRECTX 9 ?